2009年1月13日火曜日

My Favorite Blogs

I pick up these blogs.

3★Chiaki Nasu
Life with You
Her blog is simple design, but every pictures, she put on her blog, are very beautiful!!

2★Mikako Ishikawa
Aqua blog
Her blog is very cute.
It is good font and many pictures!!

1★Seiichi Tomita

1234.u-and-me

His blog is very elaborately.
His blog's titlle and Ayumi Hamasaki are cute!!


These are a lot of interesting pictures!!!!!!!!!!

I could look at their blogs very easily.
And I couldn't decide only three blogs. I like these three blogs but particularly, I like Miho Itou's blog, ★SMILEY★. Her blog is very colorful, and added some Corean letters. It's interesting for me!!

4 件のコメント:

Aqua さんのコメント...

I like your blog.
There are some diary. It's nice!

Se-chin さんのコメント...

Thank you for choosing my blog in best3.
I chose your blog in my ranking.

†゜*:mifo:*゜† さんのコメント...

There are a lot of information, and some diary.So I am interested with your blog!

cha-chan★ さんのコメント...

Thank you for your chosing my blogs.
You made a lots efforts for your blog for a long time, so I think it's impressive!